Peru Traveling Tours

Personalize your tour to Peru

1) Make a list of the places you want to visit and how many days do you have for the trip. Visit our gallery to have an idea. 

2) When do you plan to fly to Peru?

3) Day of pickup from any hotel in Lima (Usually I will pickup you from your hotel at 04:30 am). 

4) Tell me what kind of hotel do you prefere. (3 or 4 stars).  (**)

5) Day of return to your hotel in Lima. (Usually we will be back at 10:00 pm). 

6) Tell me any food restrictions or willings for the travel. 

7) Tell me any allergies or health impairments.

8) Fill out the form below or email me (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.) and you will receive as soon as possible a personalized tour according to your needs. (***)

9) When you accept your itinerary  you will receive a PayPal email invoking to view and pay an invoice, it is a 10% charge to assure the dates of your reservations, the remaining 90% will be paid within the first 24 hours of starting the journey.


(*) Trips are for 1 to 3 persons.

(**) The prices will be based in the type of accomodation that you prefer (1, 2 or 3 persons for room)

(***) Please take a while and read our Terms and Conditions

GO WHERE YOU WANT TO GO

Contact Form